sianbun on November 01, 2009, 10:05:19 AM
CAT 009 สานสัมพันธ์ลูกค้า จัดกิจกรรม  “CAT 009 My Code My Movie My Music”

CAT 009 ผู้ให้บริการโทรศัพท์ระหว่างประเทศราคาประหยัด สานสัมพันธ์ลูกค้า จัดกิจกรรม “CAT 009     My Code My Movie My Music” ชวนลูกค้าชมภาพยนตร์ฟอร์มยักษ์แห่งปี 3 เรื่อง 3 แนว และชมคอนเสิร์ตจากศิลปินชั้นนำ 3 แบบ 3 สไตล์

นายสมเกียรติ กุลธรรมโยธิน ผู้ช่วยกรรมการผู้จัดการใหญ่ บริษัท กสท โทรคมนาคม จำกัด (มหาชน) หรือ CAT ผู้ให้บริการโทรศัพท์ระหว่างประเทศระบบเรียกตรงอัตโนมัติราคาประหยัด “CAT 009” กล่าวถึงกิจกรรม “CAT 009 My Code My Movie My Music” ว่าจัดขึ้นเพื่อสร้างความสัมพันธ์อันดีกับลูกค้า ซึ่งในปีที่ผ่านมาประสบความสำเร็จอย่างมากจากการพาลูกค้าชมคอนเสิร์ต 3 หนุ่ม 3 ไมค์ ในครั้งนี้ CAT 009 จะมอบสิทธิพิเศษให้กับผู้ใช้บริการรวมทั้งผู้สนใจทั่วไปที่อาจจะเป็นลูกค้าในอนาคต โดยร่วมกับนิตยสาร Esquire พาลูกค้าชมภาพยนตร์ฟอร์มยักษ์ และร่วมกับคลื่นวิทยุ Chill FM 89 พาลูกค้าชมคอนเสิร์ตจากศิลปินชั้นนำ

หนังฟอร์มยักษ์ที่จะพาลูกค้าชมมี 3 เรื่อง 3 แนว โดยเปิดเผยให้ทราบก่อน 2 เรื่อง ประเดิมครั้งแรกในวันที่ 13 พฤศจิกายนนี้กับเรื่อง 2012 ของโรแลนด์ เอ็มเมอริช ผู้กำกับ ID4 เรื่องที่สองชวนผู้ชมไปพบกับภาพยนตร์เรื่อง Avatar ในวันที่ 18 ธันวาคมนี้ ผลงานของเจมส์ คาเมรอน ผู้เขียนบทและผู้กำกับหนังที่โด่งดังอย่างไททานิก โดยฉายที่ SF Cinema เซ็นทรัลเวิลด์ สำหรับคอนเสิร์ตจะมีให้ชม 3 แบบ 3 สไตล์ จัดที่ Center Point Playhouse@CentralWorld ครั้งแรกจัดในวันที่ 1 พฤศจิกายนนี้กับคอนเสิร์ตแนว Acoustic Rock ดนตรีร็อคที่นำมาร้องในแบบอคูสติกที่หาฟังที่อื่นไม่ได้ โดยศิลปินร็อคแนวหน้าอย่าง Zeal, Tattoo Colour และ Jetset’er ครั้งที่สองจัดวันที่ 9 ธันวาคมนี้ พบกับคอนเสิร์ต Pop Up สนุกกับศิลปินที่ได้รับความนิยมสูงสุดแห่งปีอย่าง Calories Blah Blah, เป็ก ผลิตโชค และเอ็ม อรรถพล ปิดท้ายคอนเสิร์ตในวันที่ 9 มกราคมปีหน้า ที่ย้อนอดีตกลับไปฟังดนตรีในยุค Alter กับคอนเสิร์ต Alter Replay ที่นำเพลงเพราะแห่งยุคมาร้องใหม่ในสไตล์ชิลด์กับศิลปินที่มีเอกลักษณ์ในเรื่องของการร้องอย่าง Flure, Playground และ Scrubb

“CAT 009 คาดหวังว่ากิจกรรมนี้จะสร้างความสุขความสนุกให้กับลูกค้าผู้ใช้บริการ CAT 009 ซึ่งหลังจากจัดกิจกรรมนี้แล้ว CAT จะมีกิจกรรมความสุขแบบนี้มามอบให้กับลูกค้าอีกเรื่อยๆ” นายสมเกียรติ กล่าว

ลูกค้า  CAT 009 ที่สนใจชมภาพยนตร์ร่วมสนุกรับบัตรได้ที่ www.cattelecom.com ผู้ที่กรอกรายละเอียดและตอบคำถามถูกต้อง 100 คนแรก จะได้รับบัตรชมภาพยนตร์คนละ 2 ที่นั่ง ส่วนผู้สนใจชมคอนเสิร์ต ร่วมสนุกรับบัตรได้ 2 ทาง คือที่ www.cattelecom.com โดยผู้ที่กรอกรายละเอียดและตอบคำถามถูกต้อง 100 คนแรก จะได้รับบัตรชมคอนเสิร์ตคนละ 2 ที่นั่ง สำหรับผู้สนใจทั่วไปสามารถโทรร่วมสนุกได้ที่คลื่น Chill FM 89 สายแรกที่โทรเข้าในช่วง CAT 009 Music Call ของดีเจทั้ง 4 ช่วง จะได้รับบัตรคอนเสิร์ต 2 ที่นั่ง

sianbun on November 01, 2009, 10:05:52 AM
“CAT 009 My Code My Movie My Music” 
A great CRM activity to strengthen ties with customers

CAT 009, an economy international telephone service, is aiming to once again strengthen its relationship with valued customers by continuing with its highly successful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) campaign, “CAT 009 My Code My Movie My Music”. Through this year’s campaign, CAT 009 invites customers to enjoy three of the year’s most anticipated blockbuster movies, plus three spectacular live concerts to be performed by top Thai artists.

Mr. Somkiat Kulatumyotin, Executive Vice President of CAT Telecom Plc or CAT, stated that, “Last year, we received a huge success when we took our lucky customers to see the memorable “Three Men and Three Microphones” concert. We now aim to build on last year’s achievement and take it to new heights! This year, the benefits will extend to not only existing, but also, potential future customers of CAT 009! Lucky customers will be eligible to receive privileges to see three Hollywood blockbusters, co-sponsored by Esquire magazine, plus the chances to move ‘n’ groove in three concerts of leading Thai artists, co-sponsored by Chill FM 89.”

“This year, we will take customers to see three highly-anticipated Hollywood movies – two of which we can name at the moment. Firstly, on November 13th, we will go to see ‘2012’, directed by Roland Emmerich, the famed director of ‘ID4 – Independence Day’. Secondly, on December 18th, we will be entertained by ‘AVATAR’, undeniably one of the year’s most awaited blockbusters and a brand-new film by the Hollywood legend James Cameron, the screenwriter and director of ‘Titanic’. Both events will take place at SF Cinema in Central World.” 

“In addition to great entertainment for movie fans, we also have something in store to delight our customers who are music lovers. This year, we will take our customers to enjoy three memorable concerts in three different styles, all to be held at Center Point Playhouse @CentralWorld. The first concert with a theme of ‘Acoustic Rock’ will take place on November 1st. At this musical event, Thailand’s top rockers, including ‘Zeal’, ‘Tattoo Colour’ and ‘Jetset’er’, will perform rare, unplugged music never before heard elsewhere. Secondly, a pop concert with the theme ‘Pop Up’ will be held on December 9th. As the title of the concert implies, the ambience of the second show will be highly relaxing yet enjoyable, with the performances of ‘Calories Blah Blah’, ‘Peck Palitchoke’ and ‘M Auttapon’. And last but not least, scheduled to be held on January 9th, 2010, is a travel back in time to the hay days of Alternative Rock. With the theme of ‘Alter Replay’, the audiences will be captivated by beloved songs from recent memory rearranged, reinterpreted and replayed by such talented bands as ‘Flure’, ‘Playground’ and ‘Scrubb’.” 

“CAT 009 aims for this year’s campaign to once again succeed in providing privileged entertainment for our customers. And better still, we can assure you that this campaign is only the beginning of many more great privileges to come.”, added Mr.Somkiat. 

Customers of CAT 009 who are interested in the movie privileges can participate in this campaign by providing their personal details and answering correctly the questions given at www.cattelecom.com. The first 100 early-birds who answer correctly will be presented with 2 movie tickets. As for concert tickets, there are two alternative channels to acquire them. The first is through www.cattelecom.com, just like for movie privileges. The second alternative is by calling Chill FM 89 MHz. The first caller for each of the show’s four daily sections will be awarded 2 tickets. 

sianbun on November 04, 2009, 03:27:44 PM
CAT 009 จัดกิจกรรม “CAT 009 My Code My Movie My Music”

กสท แจ้งวัฒนะ - นายพีรศักดิ์ อรุณสกุล (กลาง) และ นายสมเกียรติ กุลธรรมโยธิน (ที่ 2 จากขวา) ผู้ช่วยกรรมการผู้จัดการใหญ่ บริษัท กสท โทรคมนาคม จำกัด (มหาชน) ร่วมกันแถลงข่าวการจัดกิจกรรมสานสัมพันธ์ลูกค้า “CAT 009 My Code My Movie My Music” มอบสิทธิพิเศษให้กับลูกค้าผู้ใช้บริการและผู้สนใจทั่วไป โดยร่วมกับนิตยสาร Esquire พาลูกค้าชมภาพยนตร์ฟอร์มยักษ์ 3 เรื่อง 3 แนว และร่วมกับคลื่นเพลง Chill FM 89 พาลูกค้าชมคอนเสิร์ต 3 แบบ 3 สไตล์ ลูกค้าCAT 009 และผู้สนใจร่วมกิจกรรมลุ้นรับบัตรชมภาพยนตร์และคอนเสิร์ตได้ ที่ www.cattelecom.com และคลื่น Chill FM 89
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 03:32:15 PM by sianbun »