sianbun on August 10, 2009, 05:36:05 PM
i.sawan Residential Spa & Club, Bangkok

Embracing its mythical definition the "fifth level of heaven," i.sawan offers a rejuvenating retreat from the rigours of urban living. Nestled in the garden of Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, the Residential Spa & Club offers guests an extraordinary and refreshing array of features.

About the spa
Master planned and designed by the renowned American interior designer, Tony Chi, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok has opened its stunning new concept - i.sawan Residential Spa & Club, located on the hotel’s 5th floor, covering over 7,000 square metres (75,350 square feet) high above the sights and sounds of the city.

Embracing its mythical definition as the "fifth level of heaven," i.sawan offers a rejuvenating retreat from the rigours of daily urban living. Nestled in the garden of the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, the Residential Spa & Club offers guests an extraordinary and refreshing array of features which include accommodation, pampering, relaxation, fitness, and cuisine. i.sawan consists of six Residential Spa Cottages, nine Treatment Bungalows, Hair Salon, Nail Bar, a beautifully appointed spa with health and fitness studios, and a free-form swimming pool.

Accommodation

Six Residential Spa Cottages Each consists of a bedroom, living room, treatment room, bathroom and private outdoor patio. They can be used as a daytime pampering escape, or an overnight get-away-from-it-all spa heaven.  For more information, please click here.

Pampering

Spa Treatments at i.sawan Described as pure, authentic and results-oriented, the treatments at i.sawan embody the Hyatt Spa experience. Using internationally acclaimed Italian-made Comfort Zone skin care products, making their first appearance in Thailand, expert therapists dedicate themselves to provide unique healing experiences. An extensive Spa menu offers facial treatments, body wraps, body envelopments, body scrubs and revitalising bath remedies.

Nine Treatment Bungalows A combination of single, double, and Thai treatment rooms, each treatment bungalow comes equipped with bathroom and a shower, i-pod station for treatment music selections. Three bungalows have private terrace overlooking landscaped gardens for outdoor relaxation.

The Nail Bar and Hair Salon

Retail (Gift certificate, Oil burner, Personal bathrobe, Incense, Comfort Zone products)

Relaxation
i.sawan Pool
Juice Bar

Fitness
The Greenhouse
Movement Studio
Sporting Arenas
Club i.sawan Membership

Cuisine

The Breezeway A relaxing, casual dining and lounging area located adjacent to i.sawan's outdoor pool. The Breezeway serves a mix of light Thai and Western dishes for guests using the pool, spa and fitness centre. The Breezeway menu is also available for cottage dining.

Awards
Men's Spa Treatment of the Year Award - 3rd Annual AsiaSpa Awards
Best Spa in Thailand - SpaAsia Readers' Choice Awards

The Urban Spa of the Year - AsiaSpa
10 to Watch List - Travel + Leisure Magazine
55 New/Best Hot Spas - Conde' Nast Traveller Magazine
Best Down-Time Spa - Lifestyle & Travel Magazine
Best Spa in Bangkok - BK Magazine
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:42:27 PM by sianbun »

sianbun on August 10, 2009, 05:36:41 PM
Spa Guidelines

Spa Opening Hours
Spa Treatments 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Bath Service 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
The Nail Bar 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Hair Salon 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Cancellation Policy
We request that you cancel your reservation at least four hours before your appointment time. If the cancellation is made less than four hours prior to the appointment, we apply a cancellation fee of 50%. For cancellations with less than two-hour notice and no-shows, we apply a 100% cancellation fee.

Arrival
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment time. It is, however, highly recommended that you arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment to enjoy our sauna, steam and Jacuzzi facilities. Arriving late for your Spa services will decrease your treatment time.

Therapists
You may request a male or female therapist, however, we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular therapist. All of our licensed therapists are properly trained to ensure your comfort at all times.

Special Needs
Please advise upon booking of any allergies, ailments or disabilities, especially if you have a high blood pressure or you are pregnant.

Clothing
Please advise upon booking of any allergies, ailments or disabilities, especially if you have a high blood pressure or you are pregnant.

We provide you with a robe and slippers and you are draped during your massage. Undergarments may be worn if preferred. For Shiatsu or Thai massage, shorts and t-shirt are required.

Valuables
The management accepts no responsibility for the loss of money or valuables of any kind brought onto the hotel premises.

Quiet Time
In order to ensure that i.sawan is a tranquil environment, please switch off your mobile phone/pager at all times. You may store you mobile phone/pager in your locker during your time with us.

Special Promotions

Special Promotions from i.sawan Residential & Club are available for American Express, Citibank Platinum Select, Kbank Mercedes Card, Club at the Hyatt, and ANA Mileage Club Members. Please contact our spa concierge for more information on these exclusive promotions!

sianbun on August 10, 2009, 05:37:12 PM
Fitness Center

The Greenhouse

Energized by sunlight, the Greenhouse fitness centre is a glass-fronted gymnasium, equipped with the latest Technogym fitness and strength equipment from Italy with built-in TV systems. A spacious movement Studio for aerobics, yoga and holistic fitness classes supervised by experienced trainers are provided. There are also two squash courts and an outdoor tennis court for those with competitive spirit.

Fitness Services at The Greenhouse

Customised Circuit Training
Designed to increase strenth, power, muscular endurance and aerobic capacity. A combination of cardio training and strength training to burn fat and build lean muscle mass. Also includes Kickbox-ercise and abdominal-specific exercises.

Baht 1,000   60 minutes

Personalised Fitness Training
Boost stamina and increase your energy. The session starts with a fitness consultation to assess body fat percentage, cardio endurance and flexibility followed by a customised programme of specific exercises to suit your needs.

Baht 1,000   60 minutes

i.sawan Pool

Free-form 25-metre swimming pool and jacuzzi with teak-wood sundeck and 46 sun lounges. Open daily from 6am til 10pm.

The Juice Bar
Located next to The Greenhouse, The Juice Bar rewards and refreshes the body and mind with a refreshing drink as one relaxes after a hard workout.

Changing Rooms
Dedicated male and female changing and relaxation rooms, wet areas with sauna, steam, hot and cold plunge pools, lockers and grooming stations.

Club i.sawan
Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok offers you the opportunity to join like-minded health enthusiasts as members of our exclusive Club i.sawan and enjoy the outstanding facilities of i.sawan Residential Spa & Club.  For more information, please click here.
Admission
Open Daily from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm for Club i.sawan members and 24 hours for in-house guests.
Sign In | Register
Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
494 Rajdamri Road, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand